Shaping the future, using opportunities – and doing so with a new mindset and future skills. This is just one of many exciting and contemporary topics that will be discussed at the digital business event “no limits – energize your business” on 16 February. Renowned keynote speakers such as musician Alec Völkel from The BossHoss, networker Alexander S. Wolf and transformation expert Dr. Arndt Pechstein will support the new format.
The question is what the new mindset actually is, what changes are actually taking place. What influences New Work and sustainability have on the event industry. Which event formats are sustainable or make sense in the future. How the industry can network better, more intensively and more sustainably. Why we talk about the VUCA world today. How mindsets, needs and solutions are interdependent. Experts, industry colleagues, exhibitors and trade visitors will exchange ideas in a wide variety of formats on the 3D experience platform Allseated EXVO.
Knowledge forum, interaction, exhibition, networking
The initiators MEET EUROPE, LOCATIONS and Allseated EXVO are focusing on a multifaceted togetherness:
- On the Main Stage, experts and industry experts will inform and inspire in free keynotes, panels and discussions about changes and trends in the industry. Trade visitors can look forward to renowned speakers, practitioners and industry experts such as
- Alec Völkel von The BossHoss – One of Germany’s best-known multimedia artists
- Alexander S. Wolf | Founder, Networker, Coach, Author
- Dr. Arndt Pechstein | Transformation Expert | Agile Coach | Keynote Speaker
- Stefan Lohmann I Sustainable Event Solutions
- Kerstin Hoffmann-Wagner I Initiator Women in Events DACH
- Ilona Jarabek I President EVVC e.V. , Initiator of Women in congress & events
- Sonja Siegner | micelab:Bodensee & Roberto Hirche | HR-Trainer, Coach
How can trends and developments be implemented? Trade visitors with VIP tickets can choose their favourite topics from six power workshops: From new technologies to networks and sustainability to new work, each workshop will provide 90 minutes of inspiration and valuable practical knowledge, as well as all documents and results afterwards. Workshop participants can look forward to the following workshop partners, among others:
- Karsten Kossatz I independesk
- Prof. Dr. Sabine Remdisch I Leadership Garage
- Christoph Sedlmeir, Founder & CEO, doo GmbH
- #SocialSix & Michelle Caroline Speth I Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen
- Jürgen May & Clemens Arnold I 2bdifferent
- First-class event destinations and suppliers from the German-speaking region present themselves in the virtual exhibition. The 3D experience platform Allseated EXVO allows participants and exhibitors autonomous mobility in the digital location twin with their own robot avatar. Networking is experienced through chance encounters in the room, direct face-to-face exchanges and also group discussions via video conferencing.
- The motto is: try it out, join in, learn and experience! Interactive formats also promote proximity and exchange between exhibitors and trade visitors. For example, think tanks are planned at meeting points, where small interdisciplinary teams of experts, exhibitors and visitors will work together on future-oriented issues. Two guided tours on the topics of sustainability and digitalisation will provide thematically targeted networking and information. In SpeedUps, trade visitors will be randomly connected in exciting chat rounds. At the MICE Slam on the topic of “no limits”, the audience is in demand: slam poets effectively present their topics and want to convince the audience of their ideas in a short time. The format is modelled on slam poetry, a young literary movement that has spread worldwide from America.
- During the Virtual Lunch Break, there is time to visit the Digital Expo and exchange ideas with the experts. The encounters in virtual space are real: with their own robot, exhibitors and trade visitors experience an emotional event in the digital 3D twin of physical locations and with real discussion partners. Each VIP guest receives his or her personal lunch box. Catering professional Harres from St. Leon-Roth brings everyone together in front of the screens for a joint lunch break.
- Music, good conversation and the best sunset in Florida: For the after-show party, we move to Casa Marina East Beach Key West and end the day together.
Exhibitor interaction with CONFGAMES
In addition to happy trade visitors, every organiser wants satisfied exhibitors with well-visited stands, exciting conversations and newly acquired leads. This is also the case for the trio of organisers around “no limits”, who bring CONFGAMES on board as an interaction partner. “We offer exhibitors an additional interaction framework with a rally character, which makes it easy for visitors to learn more about the exhibitor and enter into an exchange with him. Through our interactive event scavenger hunt, interacting with each other becomes child’s play – thanks to cleverly set tasks and motivated by attractive instant prizes.” Manuela Volz-Queißer, Project Manager at CONFGAMES GmbH
Numerous exhibitors such as Hanse Mondial, Dresden Convention Service or Mercedes Benz Arena Stuttgart will participate in the no limits rally with CONFGAMES. Thus, in addition to good conversations and entertaining interactions, attractive prizes await the trade visitors.
#SocialSix at no limits
The next generation of event planners will also have their say: the #SocialSix Speed Barcamp will focus on the topic “Event planners of the future – What do we want? What do we need?” The young professionals go into direct exchange with representatives of the industry. The #SocialSix are a student project group led by Kerstin Wünsch, editor-in-chief of tw tagungswirtschaft, and Michelle Caroline Speth, lecturer at THM – Technische Hochschule Mittelhessen. The students visit business events and look at event-relevant topics of today from the perspective of young professionals and future event planners. They report on them cross-medially in their channels, the social media.
Karin Ruppert, organisational consultant and chairwoman of She Means Community e.V. “no limits – energize you business”, will lead the virtual day: I am pleased to be the moderator and I am sure that this event will once again release a lot of energy across spatial borders. The visitors can look forward to an exciting programme where networking, learning together and impulses for the future of the event industry will flow together wonderfully. What is this “new mindset” that is needed for the future? At “no limits” there will be a variety of inspirations from thought leaders and experts, digital experimentation spaces and plenty of room for personal encounters.
no limits – energize your business on 16 February 2022. Groundbreaking impulses, innovative tools and strengthened networks: the event industry is pooling its expertise & communities, moving closer together and developing further together. “no limits”, the digital business event for event planners and meeting professionals from German-speaking countries, offers a diverse, virtual exhibition, lots of new knowledge, networking, interaction and inspiration in digital twins of physical locations. The initiators are MEET EUROPE, LOCATIONS and Allseated EXVO. Participation in the Main Stage lectures and the virtual exhibition is free of charge. The paid VIP ticket includes, among other things, participation in power workshops, recordings of the keynote sessions, a white paper as a summary of all key learnings and a catering package. Be inspired by experts, industry colleagues and the “no limits” idea! Register at www.nolimits-event.de.
MEET EUROPE, LOCATIONS, Allseated EXVO
Karin Ruppert, Organisationsberaterin und Vorstandsvorsitzende She Means Community e.V., Foto MEET GERMANY; Fotograf Jonas Klimaschewksi
#SocialSix – Copyright dfv Mediengruppe, Alexander Paul Englert