With the motto “The [R]Evolution of Business: Mindset | Needs | Solutions”, the MEET GERMANY SUMMITS event series will debut in Munich from July 5 to 7, 2022.
Event planners and meeting professionals from the D|A|CH region are invited to get to know the Bavarian event destination, learn more about current developments and offerings, and network with industry colleagues.
Joy of life, diversity, tradition and innovation – the event destination Munich and its surroundings could not be more diverse. The MEET GERMANY SUMMIT, a B2B event series for event planners and meeting professionals
- provide a glimpse behind the scenes of this unique metropolis
- present major event partners for planners and organizers at the FORUM in the Showpalast Munich
- provide information on the latest developments in the event industry and the region
- provide new knowledge and contacts in interactive formats such as SpeedUps, Guided Tours or in the Community Lounge
- show extraordinary event locations of the region on the TOUR
- offer additional networking opportunities in the NIGHT & CLOSING evening events – usually in one of the regional “special event locations”, e.g. in Munich’s absolutely upside east®.
New: MASTERCLASS for executives
In the MASTERCLASS, executives working in live communication, event, marketing and HR can contribute and inform themselves on current topics. Tanja Schramm, CEO MEET GERMANY, explains: “The [R]Evolution of Business: Mindset | Needs | Solutions” is this year’s motto. The last two years have changed the event industry permanently. We give practical tips on how to deal with these changes: How have attitudes & values of target groups changed and how do I analyze them? Why is the topic of value-oriented target group definition becoming increasingly important and how do I deal with it? Which modern evaluation methods do I use to make my events a success? How has the significance of events changed and how do I deal with it in terms of communication? How has the job description “event manager” changed? Our trade visitors receive many answers and tips with which we give them orientation and confidence in uncertain times.
They can learn from exchanging ideas with our experts. This year, we will be accompanied by great experts who will enrich the MASTERCLASS with their experience and expertise and guide them through the various thematic worlds and interactions. Among others, they include: Hannes Schwarm | Managing Director MR WOLF & Director Strategic Solutions VOK DAMS, Tom Inden-Lohmar | The Soulmanagers, Nicolai Scholl | Berlins Neue Kinder, Michelle Caroline Speth & #SocialSix | Student Project Group of the Technical University of Mittelhessen as well as Dennis Tietz | easy Cube and Ralf Neugebauer | Unusual Thinkers.
KICKOFF on July 5, 2022 – exclusively for participants of SUMMIT Munich
For the start of the season in Munich, an additional highlight awaits event planners and meeting professionals: at the KICKOFF on the day before the SUMMIT, the event destination Austria will introduce itself under the motto “Green prospects with Convention Austria” – exclusive, interactive and as diverse as the event destination itself.
- all nine Austrian regions as well as Austrian Airlines under the joint umbrella of the Österreich Werbung will present themselves.
- an exciting program and a networking evening of typical Austrian hospitality await above the rooftops of Munich – at München Hoch5.
- it’s all about sustainability and courage. And about enjoyment.
- legendary skier and enthusiastic gourmet Alexandra Meissnitzer will moderate the program.
The MEET GERMANY SUMMIT Munich will take place from July 5 to 7.
Further information on the program, the experts and registration is available at https://meet-germany.network/events/summit-muenchen. Up to four weeks before the start of the event, trade visitors benefit from the early booking discount.
Further SUMMIT dates:
August 23 & 24, 2022 SUMMIT Berlin
September 21 & 22, 2022 SUMMIT Rhine-Main
November 9 & 10, 2022 SUMMIT NRW
Photos: MEET GERMANY
Head of Marketing
M: +49 174 9092 186
#togetherwearestrong – We are your network with focus on event management and live communication. MEET GERMANY and MEET EUROPE are brands of Event Destinations GmbH (based in Berlin). As the largest network in the German-speaking region, the MEET GERMANY community bundles synergies of event professionals. MEET EUROPE networks throughout Europe and beyond. Our industry community currently connects over 3,500 partners of more than 1,500 companies. Protagonists from the event industry, from destinations as well as from the MICE and travel industry are purposefully networked at interactive events and via a digital platform. Since 2010, our community has been a fixed point of contact for event organizers, bundling knowledge, experience and contacts and presenting experts, trends, innovations and best practice cases.